- How can I find out if the trails are open/closed?
- Why do you close the trails?
- Can I still hike or run if the trails are closed?
- Do hikers and bikers share the trails?
- How many trails do you have and how difficult are they?
- Is there a fee to use the trails?
- Do you rent bikes?
- Do you have trail maps?
- May I bring a dog on the trails?
- Green – Novice trail, moderately difficult
- Blue – Intermediate trail, highly difficult
- Black – Advanced trail, extremely difficult
All of our trails, regardless of posted difficulty level, may have sections that are both physically & technically challenging.
Is there a fee to use the trails?
There are no additional trail fees once the parking fee is paid at the entrance gate. USNWC parking fee is $6 daily (oversized vehicles $18) or $50 for an annual parking pass. The 2018 Annual Parking Pass is valid through December 31st, 2018. Parking passes are available for purchase on-site or online.
Do you rent bikes?
Bike and helmet rentals are included in the Season Pass, Day Pass, and Single Activity Pass. Please refer to the pass descriptions to find out which pass is right for you.
Do you have trail maps?
Trail maps are available for viewing on USNWC property, and online. Trail maps are also available for purchase in the Outfitter’s Store. They cost $2 and all the proceeds go towards trail maintenance.
May I bring my dog on the trails?
The USNWC is a pet-friendly facility. At all times, dogs must be secured with a leash, no matter how friendly or obedient. USNWC is not responsible for lost or injured animals. Please come prepared with plenty of water and clean up after your pets.