Tuesday, September 17
Pass Hours: 10:00AM – 6:00PM
Activity availability is subject to change. Activity lines may close prior to pass hours.
- Adventure Rafting 11:30 am-4:00 pm
- Family Rafting 11:30 am-4:00 pm
- Rodeo Rafting - contact Guest Services for availability 11:30 am-4:00 pm
- Kayaking / Paddleboarding 11:30 am-5:30 pm
- Kayaking 11:00 am-4:00 pm
- Stand-Up Paddleboarding 11:00 am-4:00 pm
- Deep Water Solo 12:00 pm-5:30 pm
- Climbing 10:00 am-5:30 pm
- Pine Zip 10:00 am-5:30 pm
- Double Down 10:00 am-5:30 pm
- Figure 8 10:00 am-5:30 pm
- Obstacle Course 10:00 am-5:30 pm
- Ridge Challenge 10:00 am-5:30 pm
- River Course 10:00 am-5:30 pm
- Triple Track 10:00 am-5:30 pm
- Canyon and Ridge Activities Unavailable
- Hawk Jump 10:00 am-5:30 pm
- Trail Status Open
- Mountain Biking 10:00 am-5:30 pm
- Open Flow 9:30 am-10:30 am
- Slow Flow 6:30 pm-7:30 pm
WHEN ARE WE OPEN?
- Our main gate and trails are open, weather permitting, 365 days a year.
- The availability of our activities and related operating hours vary with the seasons. Day-of activity availability is accessed through the Activity Schedule; other daily hours of operation, such as food and beverage, can be found on the Calendar.
- Operating hours can be added or extended for groups and events. For more information, please call our Group and Event Planners at 704.391.3900 or submit an inquiry on the Groups page.
- All activity availability, schedules and hours are subject to change without notice.
- For other questions about activities at the USNWC, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions.
WHAT ACTIVITIES WILL BE OPEN WHEN I VISIT?
- Due to the seasonality of the USNWC, activities will be limited in their availability, particularly in the months after Labor Day and before Memorial Day.
- Because the timing and availability of our activities can change from day to day, the Activity Schedule is the best resource for day-of activity information.
- Activity lines may close prior to pass hours.
NOTES ABOUT THE WEATHER:
- Events and programming operate rain or shine unless otherwise stated by USNWC Staff.
- In the event of adverse weather, some or all activities may not be available.
- Please check weather conditions before purchasing any activity pass.
- Refunds and rain checks are not available.