The band San Geronimo hails from the rolling hills of West Marin, California. Described by the San Francisco Guardian as “Hard Charging Americana,” San Geronimo writes powerful, thought provoking songs that intertwine Classic Rock, Country and Psychedelic elements to form a unique brand of what critics are calling California Soul music.
- When: Thursday, August 30
- Time: 7:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Location: River Jam Stage
- Cost: Free and open to the public
- Weather: Events are scheduled to proceed rain or shine. In the event of severe weather, the USNWC reserves the right to reschedule/cancel live music performances.