- Mondays – 6:30pm: Open Level Flow
- Tuesdays – 9:30am: Open Level Flow; 6:30pm: Slow Flow
- Wednesdays – 6:30pm: Open Level Flow
- Thursdays – 9:30am: Slow Flow; 6:30pm: Open Level Flow
- Fridays – 9:30am: Open Level Flow; 6:30pm: Fun Flow
- Saturdays – 9:30am: Slow Flow; 11:30am: Open Level Flow; 6:30pm: Fun Flow
- Sundays – 11:30am: Open Level Flow; 2:30pm: Slow Flow
Slow Flow is a slower paced Vinyasa flow for beginner to intermediate yogis. More advanced yogis are welcome to come review the basics and challenge themselves holding poses for longer. This class is perfect to de-stress, slow down and find your breath.
Open Level Flow is an intermediate Vinyasa Flow that’s challenging, yet leaves you feeling refreshed and invigorated.
Fun Flow is a Vinyasa Flow class with an emphasis on having fun and moving like yourself. This flow leaves room for more challenging postures, as well as offering modifications that include everyone in the practice.
- Location: South Ridge
- Cost: Free ($6 per vehicle parking fee)
- Demo Yoga Mats: Due to restrictions from COVID-19 we are not currently offering Demo Yoga Mats. Mats are available for purchase in the Outfitters.
- Weather: Yoga is scheduled to proceed rain or shine. In the event of severe weather, the USNWC reserves the right to cancel yoga practices, and will notify participants via the USNWC calendar and weekly yoga Facebook events.