Join us for yoga at the Whitewater Center and take part in over 280 practices throughout the year, including at least one practice a day the months of May through September. Multiple flows and formats will be offered, as well as a variety of options for all levels of ability. Practices are one hour in duration and free of charge, held at the USNWC’s South Ridge (see map below) and are led by certified yoga instructors.
- Mondays – 6:30pm: Open Level Flow
- Tuesdays – 9:30am: Open Level Flow; 6:30pm: Slow Flow
- Wednesdays – 6:30pm: Open Level Flow
- Thursdays – 9:30am: Slow Flow; 6:30pm: Open Level Flow
- Fridays – 9:30am: Open Level Flow; 6:30pm: Fun Flow
- Saturdays – 9:30am: Slow Flow; 11:30am: Open Level Flow; 6:30pm: Fun Flow
- Sundays – 11:30am: Open Level Flow; 2:30pm: Slow Flow
Slow Flow is a slower paced Vinyasa flow for beginner to intermediate yogis. More advanced yogis are welcome to come review the basics and challenge themselves holding poses for longer. This class is perfect to de-stress, slow down and find your breath.
Open Level Flow is an intermediate Vinyasa Flow that’s challenging, yet leaves you feeling refreshed and invigorated.
Fun Flow is a Vinyasa Flow class with an emphasis on having fun and moving like yourself. This flow leaves room for more challenging postures, as well as offering modifications that include everyone in the practice.
- Location: South Ridge
- Cost: Free ($6 per vehicle parking fee)
- Demo Yoga Mats: Please see Guest Services at Lower Guest Services to check-out a Demo Yoga Mat prior to class for $4. A Credit Card will be required to check-out a Demo Yoga Mat. Mats are also available for purchase in the Outfitters.
- Weather: Yoga is scheduled to proceed rain or shine. In the event of severe weather, the USNWC reserves the right to cancel yoga practices, and will notify participants via the USNWC calendar and weekly yoga Facebook events.