Outdoor Market offers a unique setting for guests to get hands-on experience with gear from top brands in the outdoor industry. On October 11th through October 13th, this festival offers guests the opportunity to demo bikes, trail running shoes, kayaks, stand-up paddleboards, climbing gear and more throughout the 1,300 acre facility at the U.S. National Whitewater Center. During the festival, guests can also participate in group rides, runs and paddles, as well as yoga practices and educational, participatory, and tech clinics. Opportunities to unwind from the festival’s active nature include craft beer, food, and films.
The 2019 Outdoor Market schedule is coming soon. Last year featured over 40 clinics and workshops.
As with all of Whitewater’s Festivals, Outdoor Market is open to the public and does not require tickets. Majority of the clinics and workshops are free to participate in, however a select few have spatial limitations or registration requirements.
Demo the latest and greatest outdoor gear at Outdoor Market. Exhibitors will be set up throughout the facility with their newest products on the market. Whether you want to try out a new mountain bike, pair of climbing shoes, trail runners, kayak, or stand-up paddleboard… it can all be done at the Outdoor Market. These opportunities are available to entry level enthusiasts and experts alike.
Some of 2018’s exhibitors included Rocky Mountain Bicycles, Specialized, Giordana Cycling, Shimano, Niner Bikes, Transition Bike, Deuter, Kish Fabrication, inov-8, Black Diamond, La Sportiva, Mad Rock Climbing, Salomon, Astral, Giant Bicycles, Rockgeist, and Smith Optics.
If you are interested in exhibiting at Outdoor Market, please complete an online application below.
Additional Event Info
- You are responsible for your own safety at all times and you must exercise extreme caution during your visit due to the inherently dangerous activities and elements at the USNWC.
- Pass activities will continue to operate during Outdoor Market. Passes can be purchased online or in person.
- The USNWC does not allow coolers or outside food and beverage. All bags are subject to search.
- The USNWC is a smoke-free facility. This includes electronic cigarettes and vapes.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times.
- Events are scheduled to proceed rain or shine. In the event of severe weather, the USNWC reserves the right to reschedule/cancel live music performances.
- Please visit our Festival & Concert FAQ for venue guidelines and additional information.
- The USNWC does not have lodging or camping available on site. For local lodging, please visit our Accommodations page.