Spend your holiday weekend with friends and family at the USNWC for the Memorial Day Celebration. The festivities include 5 and 8-mile trail races, yoga, as well as live music on Sunday afternoon and evening. Stick around to enjoy our fireworks display at dusk, capping off the Memorial Day Celebration at the USNWC.
Friday, May 25, 2018
- 5:00pm – Packet Pick-up for Memorial Day Trail Race & The Dry Tri at OUTFITTERS
- 6:30pm – Slow Flow Yoga
- 7:00pm – Packet Pick-up ends
Saturday, May 26, 2018
- 8:00am – The Dry Tri
- 9:30am – Morning Power Flow Yoga
- 11:00am – All Levels Flow Yoga
- 7:00pm – River Jam
Sunday, May 27, 2018:
Join us at the Terrace Access Party for a premiere view of the music, festivities, and fireworks. The Terrace Access opens at 5:00pm and goes until 10:00pm on May 27, and offers food (from 6:00pm – 8:00pm), private cash bar, indoor and outdoor seating, restrooms, and exclusive viewing area.
Join us at the South Ridge for yoga during the Memorial Day Celebration. Participants will meet at the South Ridge (see map for location). Practices are one hour in duration and are led by a certified yoga instructor. Regular Yoga Series practices will take place as scheduled, as well as SUP Yoga at 9:30am and Acro Yoga at 1:30pm on Sunday, May 27. More information and details for the USNWC’s Yoga Series can be found here.
SUP Yoga, taking place at 9:30am on Sunday, May 27, offers guests the chance to take their yoga practice to the water atop stand-up paddle boards. Practice will be led by a local certified instructor on the flatwater of the Catawba River. There is no charge for SUP Yoga if participants bring their own equipment (SUP board, PFD, and paddle). If equipment is needed, it will be provided by the USNWC with the purchase of a Single Activity Pass, a Day Pass, or a Season Pass on a first come, first serve basis (SUP Yoga is limited to 15 participants). Please check in at the Kayak Center to reserve your spot 30 minutes prior to the start of the practice.
Additional Event Info:
- You are responsible for your own safety at all times and you must exercise extreme caution during your visit due to the inherently dangerous activities and elements at the USNWC.
- The USNWC does not allow coolers or outside food and beverage. All bags are subject to search.
- The USNWC is a smoke-free facility. This includes electronic cigarettes and vapes.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times.
- Events are scheduled to proceed rain or shine. In the event of severe weather, the USNWC reserves the right to reschedule/cancel live music performances.
- Please visit our Festival & Concert FAQ for venue guidelines and additional information.