Kick off Spring festivities with Green River Revival. Watch as the Whitewater Center’s resident leprechaun transforms the river green for St Patrick’s Day. Start the day with the Color Me Green 5K Trail Run before rafting down the river and listening to live music.
Saturday, March 14, 2020:
- 9:00am – Color Me Green 5K Trail Run Competitive Division
- 9:00am – Outfitters Sale begins
- 9:30am – Slow Flow Yoga
- 10:00am – Pass Activities open
- 10:00am – Irish Breakfast begins
- 10:30am – Color Me Green 5K Trail Run Recreational Division
- 11:30am – Color Me Green 5K Trail Run Kids Run
- 11:30am – Open Level Flow Yoga
- 12:00pm – Irish Breakfast ends
- 1:00pm – River turns green
- 1:00pm – Live music – Joslyn & The Sweet Compression
- 3:00pm – Live music – Lee Fields & The Expressions
- 7:00pm – Pass Activities close
Color Me Green 5K Trail Run:
Green clouds, green water, and green clothes make up the Color Me Green 5K Trail Run. Choose from three divisions (Competitive, Recreation, or Kids Run) and snag an award if you finish as the cleanest or greenest racer. Leprechaun sightings are always possible.
Join us at the Big Drop Tents for a traditional Irish Breakfast from 10:00am – 12:00pm. The breakfast buffet includes scrambled eggs, grilled ham and sausage, corned beef hash, breakfast potatoes, baked beans, and roasted tomatoes. Beer will be available for purchase. The Irish Breakfast is only available to guests who pre-register.
Join us at the South Ridge for a 9:30am Slow Flow and a 11:30am Open Level Flow during Green River Revival. These practices offer instruction for beginners, as well as opportunities for more advanced practitioners. Children under the age of 12 will need to be accompanied by an adult. Sessions are one hour in duration and are led by a certified yoga instructor. More information and details can be found on the Whitewater Yoga Series page.
Additional Event Info:
- You are responsible for your own safety at all times and you must exercise extreme caution during your visit due to the inherently dangerous activities and elements at the USNWC.
- The USNWC does not allow coolers or outside food and beverage. All bags are subject to search.
- The USNWC is a smoke-free facility. This includes electronic cigarettes and vapes.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times.
- Please visit our Festival & Concert FAQ for venue guidelines and additional information.
- Events are scheduled to proceed rain or shine. In the event of severe weather, the USNWC reserves the right to reschedule/cancel live music performances.
- The USNWC does not have lodging or camping available on site. For local lodging, please visit our Accommodations page.