Kick off Spring festivities with Green River Revival. Watch as the Whitewater Center’s resident leprechaun transforms the river into green for St Patrick’s Day. Start the day with the Color Me Green 5K Trail Run before rafting down the themed river to live music. There will be yoga, pass activities, and plenty of food and beverage for a spring day outside.
- Saturday, March 16, 2019:
Join us at Terrace Access for a premiere view of the music, festivities, and the bright green rushing river. Terrace Access opens at 12:30pm and goes until 5:00pm, offering food (from 1:30pm-3:30pm), private cash bar, indoor and outdoor seating, restrooms, and exclusive viewing area. Stay tuned for the Terrace Access menu coming soon.
Join us at 9:30am, 11:30am, and 6:30pm at the South Ridge for yoga during Green River Revival. Featuring Slow Flow, Open Level Flow, and Fun Flow, these practices offer a little something for everyone, from the beginner to the more advanced practitioner. Children under the age of 12 will need to be accompanied by an adult. Sessions are one hour in duration and are led by a certified yoga instructor. More information and details on the Whitewater Yoga Series can be found here.
Additional Event Info:
- You are responsible for your own safety at all times and you must exercise extreme caution during your visit due to the inherently dangerous activities and elements at the USNWC.
- The USNWC does not allow coolers or outside food and beverage. All bags are subject to search.
- The USNWC is a smoke-free facility. This includes electronic cigarettes and vapes.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times.
- Please visit our Festival & Concert FAQ for venue guidelines and additional information.
- Events are scheduled to proceed rain or shine. In the event of severe weather, the USNWC reserves the right to reschedule/cancel live music performances.
- The USNWC does not have lodging or camping available on site. For local lodging, please visit our Accommodations page.