Kick off Spring festivities with Green River Revival. Watch as the Whitewater Center’s resident leprechaun transforms the river green for St Patrick’s Day. Start the day with the Color Me Green 5K Trail Run before rafting down the river and listening to live music.
- Saturday, March 14, 2020:
Color Me Green 5K Trail Run:
Green clouds, green water, and green clothes make up the Color Me Green 5K Trail Run. Choose from three divisions (Competitive, Recreation, or Kids Fun Run) and snag an award if you finish as the cleanest or greenest racer. Leprechaun sightings are always possible.
Join us at the South Ridge for yoga during Green River Revival. These practices offer instruction for beginners, as well as opportunities for more advanced practitioners. Children under the age of 12 will need to be accompanied by an adult. Sessions are one hour in duration and are led by a certified yoga instructor. More information and details can be found on the Whitewater Yoga Series page.
Additional Event Info:
- You are responsible for your own safety at all times and you must exercise extreme caution during your visit due to the inherently dangerous activities and elements at the USNWC.
- The USNWC does not allow coolers or outside food and beverage. All bags are subject to search.
- The USNWC is a smoke-free facility. This includes electronic cigarettes and vapes.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times.
- Please visit our Festival & Concert FAQ for venue guidelines and additional information.
- Events are scheduled to proceed rain or shine. In the event of severe weather, the USNWC reserves the right to reschedule/cancel live music performances.
- The USNWC does not have lodging or camping available on site. For local lodging, please visit our Accommodations page.