The Green River Revival is back for its tenth year as we kick off the 2019 festival calendar at the USNWC. The festivities begin with the Color Me Green 5K Trail Run, where participants will need the luck of the Irish to avoid or embrace the green dye as they run their way through the trail system. The festivities continue with yoga, followed by the highly anticipated moment when the river turns as green as a four leaf clover, accompanied by live music from the River Jam Stage.
- Saturday, March 16, 2019:
Join us at Terrace Access for a premiere view of the music, festivities, and the bright green rushing river. Terrace Access opens at 12:30pm and goes until 5:00pm, offering food (from 1:30pm-3:30pm), private cash bar, indoor and outdoor seating, restrooms, and exclusive viewing area.
- Price: $45 per person
- Terrace Access is on-sale until midnight of Thursday, March 14, 2019
Join us at 11:00am at the South Ridge for All Level Flow Yoga during Green River Revival. From the beginner to the more advance practitioner, this class offers a little something for everyone. This flow class has continuous steady movement with a series of postures building strength, plus elements of challenge to keep you focused and inspired. This class is suitable for all body types and practice levels. Children under the age of 12 will need to be accompanied by an adult. This class is not recommended for children 5 and under. Sessions are one hour in duration and are led by a certified yoga instructor. More information and details on the USNWC’s Yoga Series can be found here.
Additional Event Info:
- You are responsible for your own safety at all times and you must exercise extreme caution during your visit due to the inherently dangerous activities and elements at the USNWC.
- The USNWC does not allow coolers or outside food and beverage. All bags are subject to search.
- The USNWC is a smoke-free facility. This includes electronic cigarettes and vapes.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times.
- Please visit our Festival & Concert FAQ for venue guidelines and additional information.
- Events are scheduled to proceed rain or shine. In the event of severe weather, the USNWC reserves the right to reschedule/cancel live music performances.