True inner peace doesn’t have a start and end time; rather it’s born from a continuous practice, fluid motion, and situational awareness. Join Flow Fest yoga instructors Victoria Martinez, Sydney Duarte, Kelly Howard, Jane Ritz, and Grant Hill for an overnight, immersive VIP experience at Whitewater’s Flow Fest on Friday, September 20 – Saturday, September 21.
The Immersion begins with a guided meditation in nature and an intention-setting journal session before gathering around the table for a 3-course Ayurvedic dining experience grounded in the science of eating and living in sync with nature. This experience practices eating as meditation and reviews how and why food correlates to the energy type of the season, leaving you entering fall fully balanced from the inside out. Afterwards, welcome the Autumn Equinox with a moonlit yoga flow before camping under the stars, amongst the pines. Wake up to a sunrise practice, meditation, and light breakfast as you prepare for a full weekend of yoga and personal growth at Flow Fest.
Friday, September 20 – Saturday, September 21
- 4:00pm – Guest check-in/campsite set up begins (camping is only available to those registered for the Flow Fest Immersion)
- 6:00pm – Guided meditation through the trail system and journaling session
- 7:30pm – 3-course Ayurvedic dining experience (Entire meal is vegan. Alcoholic beverages available for purchase.)
- 9:30pm – Moonlit flow yoga
- 7:00am – Sunrise yoga practice and meditation
- 8:00am – Light breakfast and campsite pack-up
- 9:30am – Cacao Ceremony
- Yoga Mat
- Tent, Shelter, or Hammock
- Sleeping Pad
- Sleeping Bag
- Sneakers or Trail Shoes
- Appropriate clothing for yoga sessions, hiking, sleeping and dining
Please note no camping materials (tent, sleeping pad, sleeping bag) will be provided by the Whitewater Center.
Flow Fest Immersion is $200 per person. Register below.