Flow, relax, and Chaturanga Dandasana into a weekend full of centering the mind, feeding the soul, and inspiring self-discovery on September 21 and 22. Blending elements of wellness and mindfulness in a natural, outdoor setting, Whitewater’s Flow Fest features a variety of yoga classes and workshops across the spectrum to invigorate and energize both the curious first-timers and the seasoned yogi. Start your weekend with a morning guided hike through the trails for sunrise yoga or down dog under the tree canopies with an afternoon restorative class. Whether you are looking to elevate your practice to the next level or seek out tips and techniques on inversions and energy healing, there is plenty of opportunity to engage on and off the mat. Set your weekend intention, come for ten classes or for one, and unwind as you flow into the evening melodies from River Jam Stage’s musical performances.
As with all Whitewater’s festivals, Flow Fest is open to the public and does not require tickets. The majority of the practices and workshops are free to participate in, however, a select few have spatial limitations or registration requirements.
If you are interested in leading a practice, workshop, or class at Flow Fest, please complete an online application below.
If you are interested in exhibiting at Flow Fest, please complete an online application below.
Additional Event Info:
- You are responsible for your own safety at all times and you must exercise extreme caution during your visit due to the inherently dangerous activities and elements at the USNWC.
- The USNWC does not allow coolers or outside food and beverage. All bags are subject to search.
- The USNWC is a smoke-free facility. This includes electronic cigarettes and vapes.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times.
- Events are scheduled to proceed rain or shine. In the event of severe weather, the USNWC reserves the right to reschedule/cancel live music performances.
- Please visit our Festival & Concert FAQ for venue guidelines and additional information.
- The USNWC does not have lodging or camping available on site. For local lodging, please visit our Accommodations page.