Kick off the autumn season with us at Fall Festival. This year’s festival features Cider Sampling and the always entertaining and exciting BYOB (Build Your Own Boat) Competition, where participants create their own river-worthy vessels and put them to the test with a trip down the whitewater competition channel. Take part in The Scrambler Obstacle Trail Race or a yoga practice under the trees all while enjoying the sights and sounds of one of Yarn and JR JR. As with all USNWC Festivals, Fall Festival is open to the public and does not require tickets.
Friday, October 5, 2018:
- 4:00pm – 8:00pm – BYOB mandatory check-in, boat drop off, float test, and style judging
- 5:00pm – 7:00pm – The Scrambler Obstacle Trail Race Packet Pick-up
- 6:30pm- Slow Flow Yoga
- 8:00pm – Whitewater Film Series – Mountainfilm on Tour
Saturday, October 6, 2018:
- 8:00am – 6:00pm – Mountain Khakis Warehouse Sale
- 9:00am – The Scrambler Obstacle Trail Race
- 9:30am- Morning Power Flow Yoga
- 11:00am – All Levels Flow Yoga
- 12:00pm – 4:00pm – Build Your Own Boat Competition
- 12:00pm – 6:00pm – Cider Sampling
- 7:00pm – Live Music – Yarn
- 9:00pm – Live Music – JR JR
Cider Sampling Information
Get into cider season with an artisanal Cider Sampling. Try out four, 4 oz. pours from 12:00pm – 6:00pm at the Pump House Draft; tickets are $7 and can be purchased day-of. Featured cideries include Wild Blossom, Good Road Ciderworks, Bull City Ciderworks, Austin East Cider, Red Clay Ciderworks, Bold Rock, Noble Hard Cider, Windy Hill Cidery, and Blake’s Hard Cider Co.
Join us at the South Ridge (see festival map below for location) for yoga during Fall Festival. Practices are one hour in duration and are led by a certified yoga instructor. Regular Yoga Series practices will take place as scheduled. More information and details on the USNWC’s Yoga Series can be found here.
Additional Event Info:
- You are responsible for your own safety at all times and you must exercise extreme caution during your visit due to the inherently dangerous activities and elements at the USNWC.
- The USNWC does not allow coolers or outside food and beverage. All bags are subject to search.
- The USNWC is a smoke-free facility. This includes electronic cigarettes and vapes.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times.
- Events are scheduled to proceed rain or shine. In the event of severe weather, the USNWC reserves the right to reschedule/cancel live music performances.
- Please visit our Festival & Concert FAQ for venue guidelines and additional information.
- The USNWC does not have lodging or camping available on site. For local lodging, please visit our Accommodations page.