Zipline and Dine takes guests soaring through the sky and climbing through the trees with a chef-curated meal awaiting at the end of the adventure. Take in a bird’s eye view of the USNWC as you fly on the Center’s longest zipline, spanning 1,625 feet before traversing a series of ropes bridges and platforms, and zipping 1,100 feet back down to Hawk Island. After a short hike back, you’ll be greeted with a three course meal with new culinary creations being featured each week.
For more information, please visit the Adventure Dining FAQ.
- Select your date below and then desired time to register online or call 704.391.3900 to register by phone.
- Registration must be completed at least 24 hours in advance of your chosen event date.
- Check in begins at 6:00 p.m. and goes until 7:00 p.m.
- Chef-curated three course dinner will follow the zipline excursion.
- Those with dietary restrictions are urged to check the menus before selecting their specific date.
- Craft beer and wine options will be available for purchase.
- Closed toe shoes are required. We recommend for participants to wear comfortable and active clothing for the zipline portion of the evening. Because of the harness, long pants may be more comfortable than shorts. If you wear glasses, we recommend to secure them with a strap.
- Price: $75 per person.