Join Whitewater for an adventurous date night at Zipline and Dine: Valentine’s Edition. Begin your evening by zipping off the 100-ft. tall Hawk Tower before you traverse your way across a series of rope bridges set deep within the woods. Your adventure will finish with another zipline before a short hike over to River’s Edge for a 3-course, chef-inspired menu, curated with fine wine pairings.
- A 3-course, chef-curated meal with fine wine pairings will follow the zipline and ropes course portion of the evening. Additional craft beer and wine options will be available for purchase.
- The zipline and ropes course excursion will last approximately 1.5 hours including orientation and gear down.
- The zipline and ropes course is an intermediate-level activity for participants weighing 70 to 265 pounds.
- Trips are available on both Friday, February 14th and Saturday, February 15th.
- Please note that dependent on the menu selections, guests who indicate a dietary restriction during registration may receive an altered version of the course or a completely separate menu item to accommodate their needs.
- Anyone planning to consume alcoholic beverages will be required to show a valid ID at dinner.
- Trips depart at different time intervals; please select your zip time during registration and plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to your selected time to check in at Group Check-in.
- Any requests to be seated at dinner with other parties must be made ahead of time by calling Guest Services at 704.391.3900.
- Price: $85 per person
Check back next winter for 2021 Zipline and Dine: Valentine’s Edition. Explore our other Valentine’s Adventure Dining, Skate and Date.