Join us on Thursday, February 14 for Zipline and Dine: Valentine’s Edition at the U.S. National Whitewater Center. This one of a kind date night will take you through a bird’s eye perspective of the USNWC as you fly on the longest zipline, spanning 1,625 feet before continuing onto the high ropes. After a short hike back to River’s Edge, you’ll be greeted with a chef-inspired and created dinner.
- Check in outside of Outfitters at least 15 minutes prior to the start of your trip
- Once you have checked in, the zipline & ropes course excursion will last roughly 1 hour
- Trips will depart 15 minutes apart, at sign up you can select your zip time
- Chef-curated three course dinner will follow the zipline excursion
- Those with dietary restrictions are urged to check the menus prior to registration
- Craft beer and wine options will be available for purchase
- Closed toe shoes are required. We recommend for participants to wear comfortable and active clothing for the zipline portion of the evening. Because of the harness, long pants may be more comfortable than shorts. If you wear glasses, we recommend to secure them with a strap.
- Price: $75 per person