Whitewater presents Valentine’s Skate and Date, a night of ice skating and fireside dining. Begin your evening on ice, skating on Whitewater’s 17,000 sq. ft ice environment — complete with café lights and a center-ice Airstream that sells hot beverages, craft beer, and prosecco. After ice skating, a 3-course chef-inspired meal awaits guests at the Ridge Pavilion.
- Valentine’s Skate and Date includes a single activity ice skate pass valid for use on February 13, 2020, and a 3-course meal
- Dinner will be served at 8:00pm at the Ridge Pavilion
- Craft beer and wine options are available for purchase at dinner and at the Airstream
- Guests are encouraged to arrive at their leisure and ice skate as much as they want ahead of dinner. Seating for dinner will begin at the Ridge Pavilion at 7:30pm and dinner will be served promptly at 8:00pm; dinner will last approximately 1 hour. Ice skating is available after dinner and ends at 10:00pm.
- Please note that dependent on the menu selections, guests who indicate a dietary restriction during registration may receive an altered version of the course, or may receive a completely separate menu item to accommodate their dietary preferences
- Anyone planning to consume alcoholic beverages will be required to show a valid ID at dinner
- Ice Skating passes can be picked-up inside the Outfitters Store (located in the River Center)
- Price: $50 per person