Beginning Friday, January 11, Whitewater presents Craft Dinner, a winter dining series at River’s Edge. Featuring four courses that are uniquely off-menu, Craft Dinner tailors each course to the taste profile of four different beer samples from a local or NC-based brewery. A representative from the featured brewery will share palate notes for the culinary pairings. Participating breweries include: NoDa Brewing Co., Heist Brewery, Resident Culture Brewing Co., New Belgium Brewing Co., Legion Brewing, and Oskar Blues Brewery.
- Dates: Select Friday evenings in January, February, and March
- Price: $60 per person
- Check-In: Opens at 6:15pm
- Time: 6:30pm – 9:00pm
- Registration closes the day prior to each event at midnight
- Vegetarian, vegan, and gluten free options are available. Please select your dietary preference after selecting a date for registration
- Beer sample is a 5oz pour. There will be a selection of beer to purchase if a guest would like more than the included pour amount
- Suitable for ages 21 and up
- Adventure Dining operates under a no-refund policy, however guests are welcome to reschedule when an entire Adventure Dining program is cancelled due to inclement weather.