Paddle to Table offers guests the opportunity to enjoy a guided flatwater paddle on the Catawba River, followed by a unique dining experience in the outdoors. Choose between a flatwater kayak or stand-up paddleboard before putting in and enjoying a sunset paddle along the banks of the Whitewater Center. After the paddling experience, a chef-curated meal awaits guests at the Ridge Pavilion. Craft beer and wine options are available for purchase.
For more information, please visit the Adventure Dining FAQ.
- Register online below, or call 704.391.3900 to register by phone.
- Registration must be completed at least 24 hours in advance of your selected event date.
- Day-of check-in is at the Kayak Center from 6:00pm – 6:30pm.
- Lockers are available during check-in for guests looking to store items during the paddle.
- Guests should wear clothes that they are comfortable with getting wet.
- The chef-curated dinner at the Ridge Pavilion begins at 8:00pm.
- Please note that dependent on the menu selections, guests who indicate a dietary restriction during registration may receive an altered version of the course or a completely separate menu item to accommodate their dietary needs.
- Craft beer and wine will be available for purchase.
- Price: $55 per person.