Paddle to Table offers guests the opportunity to enjoy a guided flatwater paddle on the Catawba River, followed by a unique dining experience in the outdoors. Choose between a flatwater kayak or stand-up paddleboard before putting in and enjoying a sunset paddle along the banks of the Whitewater Center. After the paddling experience, a chef-curated meal awaits guests at the Ridge Pavilion. For more information, please visit the Adventure Dining FAQ.
- June 19th, 2020
- July 1st, 2020
- July 17th, 2020 – Sold Out
- August 5th, 2020 – Sold Out
- September 2nd, 2020
- September 11th, 2020
- Price: $55 per person.
- Check-In: 6:00pm – 6:30pm at Kayak Center
- Dinner: 8:00pm at Ridge Pavilion
- Additional Information:
- Registration must be completed at least 24 hours in advance of your selected event date.
- Lockers are available during check-in for guests looking to store items during the paddle.
- Guests should wear clothes that they are comfortable with getting wet.
- Please note that dependent on the menu selections, guests who indicate a dietary restriction during registration may receive an altered version of the course or a completely separate menu item to accommodate their dietary needs.
- Craft beer and wine available for purchase.