Paddle to Table offers guests the opportunity to enjoy a guided flatwater paddle down the Catawba River, followed by a unique dining experience in the outdoors. Choose between a flatwater kayak or stand-up paddleboard before putting in and enjoying a sunset paddle along the banks of the USNWC. After a short hike back, a chef-curated meal awaits guests at the Ridge Pavilion, with craft beer and wine options available for purchase.
For more information, please visit the Adventure Dining FAQ.
- Select your date below and then desired time to register online, or call 704.391.3900 to register by phone.
- Registration must be completed at least 24 hours in advance of your chosen event date.
- Check in at the Kayak Center is from 6:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Guests should wear clothes that they are comfortable with getting wet.
- Flatwater paddle on the Catawba River: 6:45 – 7:45 p.m.
- Chef-curated dinner at the Ridge Pavilion: 8:00 p.m.
- Those with dietary restrictions are urged to check the menus, as vegetarian and vegan options are available. The menu entrée can be served gluten-free. Please select your dietary preference during registration, after selecting an event date.
- Craft beer and wine will be available for purchase.
- Price: $55 per person.