Paddle to Table offers guests the opportunity to enjoy a guided flatwater paddle down the Catawba River, followed by a unique dining experience in the outdoors. Choose between a flatwater kayak or stand-up paddleboard before putting in and enjoying a sunset paddle along the banks of the USNWC. After a short hike back, a chef-curated meal awaits guests at the Ridge Pavilion, with craft beer and wine options available for purchase.
For more information, please visit the Adventure Dining FAQ.
- Select your date below and then desired time to register online, or call 704.391.3900 to register by phone.
- Registration must be completed at least 24 hours in advance of your chosen event date.
- Check in at the Kayak Center is from 6:00pm – 6:30pm
- Lockers are available at check-in for storage during the paddle.
- Guests should wear clothes that they are comfortable with getting wet.
- Chef-curated dinner at the Ridge Pavilion: 8:00pm
- Vegetarian, vegan, and gluten free options are available. Please select your dietary preference after selecting a date for registration.
- Craft beer and wine will be available for purchase.
- Price: $55 per person.
TO REGISTER, SELECT YOUR DATE BELOW:
- July 10 – Sold Out
- July 26 – Sold Out
- August 7 – Sold Out
- August 16 – Sold Out
- September 4 – Sold Out
- September 27 – Sold Out