The sixth annual Time Laps 24 Hour Relay Race puts your physical and mental endurance to the test as you and your team race (and party) for a full day. This lap-based relay race challenges teams to earn as many points as possible within a 24-hour time period (points awarded based on difficulty-weighted mileage). The race begins Friday at 7:00pm and concludes Saturday at 7:00pm. Enjoy bonfires, hot meals, cold beer, awards, and raffle prizes with the Time Laps community while wrapping up the race with live music at our River Jam concert series during the post-race festival.
In addition to 24 hours of racing, each participant will also receive a custom race t-shirt, unique finisher’s medal, raffle tickets, three meals, camping with full shower facilities on-site, and a post-race party featuring live music. Beverages will be available for purchase.
- Date – May 17 – 18, 2019
- Distance – Various lap options ranging in mileage
- Time – 7:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Pre-Registration (must register by May 15)
- $125 per person
- +$35 additional Recover Brands Hoodie
- Solo – contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Race-Day Registration – Not Available
- Time Laps: 24 Hour Relay Race is limited to 400 participants on a first register, first serve basis.
- Recover Brands shirts and optional hoodies are only guaranteed to those that register by May 12
- Time Laps finisher medals are only guaranteed to teams that register by March 29
- Registration does NOT include camp deposit of $50/team (cash only)
Friday, May 17th
- 3:30 p.m. – Packet pick-up, Team check-in, and Camping set-up begins – Ridge Pavilion
- 6:00 p.m. – Welcome Dinner begins (included in registration fee)
- 6:00 p.m. – Mandatory pre-race meeting with all team captains
- 6:30 p.m. – Packet pick-up and Team check-in ends
- 7:00 p.m. – Time Laps 24 Hour Relay Race begins
- 8:00 p.m. – Welcome Dinner ends
Saturday, May 18th
- 7:00 a.m. – Breakfast begins (included in registration fee)
- 9:00 a.m. – Breakfast ends
- 12:00 p.m. – Lunch begins (included in registration fee)
- 2:00 p.m. – Lunch ends
- 7:00 p.m. – Time Laps 24 Hour Relay Race ends
- 7:00 p.m. – Post-Race party, awards and River Jam concert begins
- 8:15 p.m. – Team campsites must be cleaned up and cleared out
- All participants will receive a unique Time Laps finisher’s medal upon completion (medals are only guaranteed to teams that register by March 29)
- Awards will be given to top 2 teams in each division (solo, 6 and under, 12 and under)
2017 – 2014 Results
- Interested in volunteering? Please contact the Race Director at email@example.com
- Whitewater Race Series Refund and Transfer Policy:
- Race Registration is non-refundable
- A 100% registration transfer may be requested 2 months (or more) in advance of race day via firstname.lastname@example.org
- A 50% registration transfer may be requested 1 month (or more) in advance of race day via email@example.com
- Registration transfers are only applicable to the same race the following year
- All purchased Whitewater Race Series add-on gear must be collected during packet pick-up. Items will not be shipped.
- If the purchased add-on items are unable to be picked up during packet pick-up, items will be held at OUTFITTERS for pick-up for one week from the date of the event (seven days).
- It is the participant’s responsibility to email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange pick-up.
- After seven days, all unclaimed items will be donated.
- Participants not present for awards may collect their award from OUTFITTERS within two months of the race date. Items not collected within this time frame will be donated.
- Items cannot be shipped
- Participants must email email@example.com to arrange award pick-up
- Typical parking fees apply
- All participants must sign the USNWC waiver before participating
- Trails will be open to other runners, hikers and bikers
- Headphones, iPods, MP3 players, etc are strongly discouraged for the safety of all participants
- Remain attentive and courteous at all times
- No pets allowed on the course
- Race bib must be visible and worn on the front of shirt to receive an accurate time
- See Course Map for water/electrolyte stop locations
- If you think you may require additional hydration along the course, please plan accordingly
- Event will proceed rain or shine unless conditions are deemed unsafe by the Race Director
- All guests are required to pay a $6 parking fee at the USNWC unless guest has an annual parking pass. Annual parking passes are available through the USNWC for $50
- The USNWC does not conduct trail rescues in the event of an emergency. Participants are encouraged to call 911 THEN notify event staff if an emergency is encountered.