Grab your gear and climb-on in the 6th annual DYNOMITE Bouldering Competition at the USNWC Climbing Center, featuring bouldering problems for all skill levels. Taking place during Flow Fest, enjoy DYNOMITE with the afternoon’s wine tasting and full day of activities.
- Date – Saturday, September 22, 2018
- Time – 11:00 a.m. – DYNOMITE Bouldering Competition
- Pre-registration – Must register by September 20
- Competition Day registration – if available
- Note: Recover Brand shirts are only guaranteed to those who pre-register by September 16
- Note: Participants are responsible for bringing their own crash pads
- Note: This competition does not count towards USA Climbing standings
- 10:00am – DYNOMITE Competition Day-of registration and check in begins
- 11:00am – DYNOMITE Climbing Competition starts
- 3:00pm – DYNOMITE Climbing Competition ends
- 3:30pm – DYNOMITE Climbing Competition awards
Be sure to stick around for random prizes and awards.
Awards and swag will be given to the top 3 place male and female winners in various categories.
- Participants are responsible for bringing their own crash pads for these competitions
- Interested in volunteering? Please contact email@example.com.
- Whitewater Race Series Refund and Transfer Policy:
- Race Registration is non-refundable
- A 100% registration transfer must be requested 2 months (or more) in advance of race day via firstname.lastname@example.org
- A 50% registration transfer must be requested 1 month (or more) in advance of race day via email@example.com
- Registration transfers are only applicable to the same race the following year
- All purchased Whitewater Race Series add-on gear must be collected during packet pick-up. Items will not be shipped.
- If the purchased add-on items are unable to be picked up during packet pick-up, items will be held at Outfitters for pick-up for one week from the date of the event (seven days).
- It is the participant’s responsibility to email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange pick-up.
- After seven days, all unclaimed items will be donated.
- All participants must sign the USNWC waiver before participating
- Participants must be present to accept awards. Awards will not be mailed
- Locker rooms are located at the main USNWC River Center
- Event will proceed rain or shine unless conditions are deemed unsafe by Competition Staff
- All guests are required to pay a $6 parking fee at the USNWC unless guest has an annual parking pass. Annual parking passes are available through the USNWC for $50
- Headphones, iPods, MP3 players, etc are illegal for the safety of all participants