Thursday evenings are for music and outdoor adventure at the USNWC, and the River Jam Run is a great way to enjoy both. Kick off the evening with 1.5 mile, 3 mile, or 6 mile group run through our trail system, then stick around to enjoy the live music at River Jam. River Jam Run meets each Thursday night at 6:30pm at the Trail Center. On the second Thursday of every month, turn your weekly training into a 5k-ish or 10k-ish race with the River Jam Run Race Edition.
- 1.5, 3 and 6 mile options
- Leaves from the Trail Center at 6:30 PM every Thursday from May to September
- Locker rooms and shower facilities are located at the main USNWC River Center
- All guests are required to pay a $6 parking fee at the USNWC unless guest has an annual parking pass. Annual parking passes are available through the USNWC for $50
- Remain attentive and courteous at all times, trails will be open to other runners, hikers and bikers
- The USNWC does not conduct trail rescues in the event of an emergency. Participants are encouraged to call 911 THEN notify event staff if an emergency is encountered