It’s going to be a fun-filled day of sampling craft brews… looking to run before you sip? Kick off your morning with either the Recreational Heat or the Competition Heat of the Brew Dash 6K Trail Race. Stick around for Sol Fest, featuring live music and an impressive selection of the nation’s top craft beers, as well as a sampling of the USNWC’s local favorites.
- Date – Saturday, June 16, 2018
- Distance – 6K (3.73mi)
- 9:00 a.m. Competition Heat
- 11:30 a.m. Recreational Heat
- Course closes at 12:45 p.m.
- Pre-Registration – Must register by June 14
- $30 – Recreational Heat (this heat is NOT timed)
- $35 – Competition Heat
- $50 – Both Heats
- Race-Day Registration – if available
- $37 – Recreational Heat (this heat is NOT timed)
- $42 – Competition Heat
- $60 – Both Heats
- Note: Recover Brands Brew Dash shirts are only guaranteed to those who pre-register by June 10
Friday, June 15
- 5:00pm – 7:00pm – Packet pick-up at NoDa Brewing Co. – 2921 N. Tryon St. Charlotte, NC 28206
- Note: We encourage pre-registered runners to participate in the early packet pick-up to decrease race day lines
- Note: “Race Day Registration” will be available during packet pick up
Saturday, June 16
- 7:30 am – All race day registration and packet pick-up begins
- 8:30 am – Competition Heat race day registration and packet pick up ends
- 9:00 am – Brew Dash 6K Competition Heat begins
- 9:50 am – Brew Dash 6K Competition Heat Awards
- 10:15 am – Course closes (Runner may still finish, however official time may not be recorded)
- 11:00 am – Recreation Heat race day registration and packet pick-up ends
- 11:30 am – Brew Dash 6K Recreational Heat begins
- 12:45 pm – Course closes (water stops will be broken down)
- 1:00 pm – Sol Fest craft beer sampling begins
Awards will be given to the top three male/female finishers for the Recreational Heat only.
Awards will be given to the top three male/female finishers in the following age groups for the Competition Heat only:
14-under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-better.
The top male and female finisher in the Competition Heat will receive a custom, hand-made Brew Dash mug:
Interested in volunteering? Please Contact the Race Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interested in volunteering? Please contact the Race Director at email@example.com
- Whitewater Race Series Refund and Transfer Policy:
- Race Registration is non-refundable
- A 100% registration transfer must be requested 2 months (or more) in advance of race day via firstname.lastname@example.org
- A 50% registration transfer must be requested 1 month (or more) in advance of race day via email@example.com
- Registration transfers are only applicable to the same race the following year
- All purchased Whitewater Race Series add-on gear must be collected during packet pick-up. Items will not be shipped.
- If the purchased add-on items are unable to be picked up during packet pick-up, items will be held at Outfitters for pick-up for one week from the date of the event (seven days).
- It is the participant’s responsibility to email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange pick-up.
- After seven days, all unclaimed items will be donated.
- All participants must sign the USNWC waiver before participating
- Trails will be open to other runners, hikers and bikers
- Headphones, iPods, MP3 players, etc are strongly discouraged for the safety of all participants
- Remain attentive and courteous at all times
- No pets allowed on the course
- Race bib must be visible and worn on the front of shirt to receive an accurate time
- See Course Map for water stop locations
- Participants must be present to accept awards. Awards will not be mailed
- USNWC Adventure Cards cannot be accepted as payment for Whitewater Race Series event registration.
- Restrooms are located at the main USNWC River Center and the Pump House Biergarten
- Please note, there will be no restrooms located on course
- Locker rooms/showers are located at the main USNWC River Center
- Event will proceed rain or shine unless conditions are deemed unsafe by the Race Director
- All guests are required to pay a $6 parking fee at the USNWC unless guest has an annual parking pass. Annual parking passes are available through the USNWC for $50
- The USNWC does not conduct trail rescues in the event of an emergency. Participants are encouraged to call 911 THEN notify event staff if an emergency is encountered.