The focus of this camp is to both have fun and enjoy the activities the USNWC has to offer in a group dynamic. Campers will participate in a wide range of Pass Activities, which include (but are not limited to) whitewater rafting, rock climbing, high ropes courses and team building activities. Each camper will walk away with cool stories, great experiences, and new friends.
- Price: $325 per week
- Ages: 13 – 15 years
- Camp Schedule:
- Optional Early Drop Off (Additional $50 fee): 7:30am – 8:30am
- Regular Drop Off: 8:30am – 9:00am
- Camp Activities: 9:00am – 4:30pm
- Camp Pickup: 4:30pm – 5:30pm
- Fridays Parents’ Pass – Parents can purchase a Sunset Pass on Fridays to participate in activities with their child. There is no additional cost to the child if they are participating in camp that week. The pass is good for activities after 4pm until close. You must receive the coupon from camp staff at the check-in table at 4pm on Friday.
- Lunch Options – Campers may bring their own lunch and snacks, or purchase lunch through our Summer Camp Lunch Menu. Lunches can be purchased via the link provided in the camp confirmation email sent to you after registration.
Camp Program & Activities
- Whitewater Rafting (x2)
- Flatwater Kayaking
- Stand-Up Paddle Boarding
- Rock Climbing
- High Ropes – featuring 8 different ropes courses varying in difficulty
- Ziplines – featuring 3 different mutli-platform zip experiences
- Deep Water Solo
- Mountain Biking
- Long Point Obstacle Course
Option 1: Full Payments can be made by registering online, over the phone (704.391.3900), or in person.
Option 2: Deposits can be made over the phone (704.391.3900) or in person. Deposits are accepted until May 1 and are nonrefundable. Only full payments will be accepted after May 1. Balances are due in full by May 22.
Online Camp Forms
After registering for camp, you will receive an email from the USNWC with a link to the Online Camp Forms. The Online Camp Forms include the following:
- Camper Information Form – This form includes health information, emergency contacts, friend requests, pick-up approvals, etc.
- Summer Camp Lunch Registration – Please note that Lunch Registration closes the Wednesday before the week of camp at noon.
- Parent Packet – This PDF includes information you will need to know about summer camp regarding what to bring, a schedule, etc.
Please complete and submit the online forms a minimum of two weeks before camp begins.