This adventure-based camp combines the fun of a traditional summer camp with the excitement of an outdoor adventure experience. With a range of Pass Activities that includes whitewater rafting, rock climbing, flatwater kayaking and team development activities, this will be a camp that your child will not forget.
- Five Day- $300 per week
- Four Day- $240 per week (call-in registration only 704.391.3900 ext 287)
- Ages: 8 – 12 years
- Five Day- April 5-9
- Four Day- April 6-9
- Annual Pass Requirement
- Spring Break Camp participants are required to have an Annual Pass to attend their camp session.
- Drop Off: 8:30am – 9:00am
- Camp Activities: 9:00am – 4:30pm
- Camp Pickup: 4:30pm – 5:00pm
CAMP PROGRAM & ACTIVITIES
- Whitewater Rafting (x1)
- Flatwater Kayaking
- Rock Climbing
- High Ropes – featuring 8 different ropes courses varying in difficulty
- Ziplines – featuring 3 different mutli-platform zip experiences
- Deep Water Solo
- Mountain Biking
- Long Point Obstacle Course
- Team Building Activities
After registering for camp, you will receive an email from the USNWC with a link to the Online Camp Forms. The Online Camp Forms include the following:
- Camper Information Form – This form includes health information, emergency contacts, friend requests, pick-up approvals, etc.
- Parent Packet – This PDF includes information you will need to know about camp regarding what to bring, a schedule, etc.
Online Camp Forms and lunch registration (if participating) must be completed seven days prior to their camp start date.