Rock, Ride and Paddle Camp I focuses on building your kid’s basic skills in mountain biking, rock climbing and whitewater kayaking. Each day is split into two unique clinics, focusing on activities and skill enhancements that will challenge your child, while developing their confidence. Prior experience needed in basic bike riding skills. Campers also have the opportunity to participate in a wide variety of Pass Activities at the USNWC including whitewater rafting.
- Price: $375 per week
- Ages: 10 – 16 years
- Camp Schedule:
- Optional Early Drop Off (Additional $50 fee): 7:30 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
- Regular Drop Off: 8:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
- Camp Activities: 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Camp Pickup: 4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Fridays Parents’ Pass – Parents can purchase a Sunset Pass on Fridays to participate in activities with their child. There is no additional cost to the child if they are participating in camp that week. The pass is good for activities after 4 p.m. until close. You must receive the coupon from camp staff at the check-in table at 4 p.m. on Friday.
- Lunch Options – Campers may bring their own lunch and snacks, or purchase lunch through our Summer Camp Lunch Menu. Lunches can be purchased via the link provided in the camp confirmation email sent to you after registration.
Camp Program & Activities
Topics of Instruction
- Rock Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Whitewater Kayaking
- Whitewater Rafting (x1)
- Flatwater Kayaking
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding
- High Ropes – featuring 8 different ropes courses varying in difficulty
- Ziplines – featuring 3 different mutli-platform zip experiences
- Deep Water Solo
- Long Point Obstacle Course
Step 1: Choose Camp Dates
2019 Available Dates:
- June 10 – June 14
- June 17 – June 21
- June 24 – June 28
- July 1 – July 5
- July 8 – July 12
- July 15 – July 19
- July 22 – July 26
- July 29 – August 2
- August 5 – August 9
- August 12 – August 16
STEP 2: PAYMENT
Option 1: Full Payments can be made by clicking one of the dates above, over the phone (704.391.3900), or in person.
Option 2: Deposits can be made over the phone (704.391.3900) or in person. Deposits are accepted until May 1 and are nonrefundable. Only full payments will be accepted after May 1. Balances are due in full by May 24.
STEP 3: ONLINE CAMP FORM
After registering for camp, you will receive an email from the USNWC with a link to the Online Camp Forms. The Online Camp Forms include the following:
- Camper Information Form – This form includes health information, emergency contacts, friend requests, pick-up approvals, etc.
- Parent Packet – This PDF includes information you will need to know about summer camp regarding what to bring, a schedule, etc.
- Summer Camp Lunch Registration – Please note that Lunch Registration closes the Wednesday before the week of camp at noon.
Please complete and submit the online forms a minimum of two weeks before camp begins.
Parents are welcome to stay for our Yoga Series each Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday morning at 9:30 am.