Kyle Cook is best known as a member of the band Matchbox Twenty. He plays lead guitar and banjo and sings backing vocals for the band. In Matchbox Twenty, Cook played the piano on the song “Hand Me Down” from the album More Than You Think You Are. He sang lead vocals on the track ‘The Way’ from their fourth studio album “North”. He shares writing credits for all the songs on Exile on Mainstream and “Feel” and “Soul.” Cook contributed to Mick Jagger’s song “Visions of Paradise” on his solo record Goddess in the Doorway. Cook also played guitar on the song “…Something to Be” by Rob Thomas on his solo album of the same name. Cook is currently producing several artists in and around the Nashville area, and he co-wrote the song “Time to Let Me Go” by Gloriana.
- When: Saturday, August 18
- Time: 7:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Location: River Jam Stage
- Cost: Free and open to the public
- Weather: Events are scheduled to proceed rain or shine. In the event of severe weather, the USNWC reserves the right to reschedule/cancel live music performances.