Jamie McLean is a triple threat. As a guitarist for New Orleans royalty Aaron Neville and Dirty Dozen Brass Band he’s toured the globe playing fiery guitar everywhere from Madison Square Garden to Japan’s Fuji Rock. His blue eyed southern soul vocals ooze raw emotion and his top line songwriting chops tie everything together. With hundreds of original compositions to his name McLean creates a musical gumbo that incorporates New Orleans soul, Delta blues, middle America roots and New York City swagger.
The live show is where Jamie McLean Band excels and the band has shared the stage with the likes of Gregg Allman, Aaron Neville, Dr. John, Taj Mahal, Tedeschi Trucks Band, Trombone Shorty, Los Lobos, Blues Traveler, Marc Broussard, Gov’t Mule and many more. Jamie Mclean Band has also appeared at festivals such as Bonnaroo, Mountain Jam, Targhee Fest, Okeechobee Fest, Ottawa Blues Fest, Quebec City Summer Fest, and Warren Haynes’ Christmas Jam to name a few. McLean has also enjoyed the sponsorship of Gibson Guitars, Fuchs Amplifiers, La Bella Strings, Blue Microphones, John Varvatos and Esquire Magazine.
- When: Friday, September 28
- Time: 7:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Location: River Jam Stage
- Cost: Free and open to the public
- Weather: Events are scheduled to proceed rain or shine. In the event of severe weather, the USNWC reserves the right to reschedule/cancel live music performances.