Explore engaging employment opportunities at the Whitewater Job Fair. The two Job Fair events give prospective employees the opportunity to meet with managers, gain insight into organizational culture and operations, and learn more about available opportunities.
The Whitewater Center is hiring full-time, part-time, and seasonal positions; Areas include:
- Administrative – Marketing, Finance, Human Resources
- Events – Whitewater Race Series, Festivals, Clinics, Group Bookings, and other Whitewater programming
- Facilities Management – Activity and Trail Maintenance, Landscaping, General Maintenance
- Food & Beverage – Front-of-House, Back-of-House, Catering and Private Events
- Guest Services – Representative, Lead
- Outdoor School – Summer Camps, Field Trips, Instruction and Certification
- Outdoor Activities – Whitewater Rafting, Whitewater Kayaking, Flatwater Paddling, Rock Climbing, Ropes Courses, Jumps, Zip Lines, Team Development, Trails, Yoga, Water Systems Maintenance
- Retail – Outfitters
- Dates: Saturday, February 22 and Sunday, March 22
- Time: 11:00am – 2:00pm
- Location: Conference Center at the Whitewater Center
- Parking fee is waived for job fair participants
Further employment information and a list of current job opportunities can be found on the Employment page.
Questions? Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Working at Whitewater
Whitewater is rooted in the belief that the active, outdoor lifestyle is for everyone. We are a team whose culture and work environment are dedicated to providing real engagement through authentic experiences.
By promoting an active, outdoor lifestyle, we build community and opportunities for people to come together. Opportunities can be found at Whitewater if you are interested in active summer jobs, a gateway into the outdoor lifestyle, or furthering your career within the outdoor industry.