Utility Staff are trained to operate in multiple roles within the Food & Beverage Department at the Whitewater Center to ensure positive and engaging experiences in the Rivers Edge.
- Warmly greet guests approaching the restaurant, assign tables, and seat guests accordingly
- Effectively maintain a waitlist during peak periods
- Communicate with other staff to assure efficient seating, table utilization, and customer service
- Assist servers with setting tables, food delivery, refills, and clearing tables
- Help restock items and inventory as needed for servers and bartenders
- Between settings, promptly clean table tops, chairs, booths, and surrounding floor space
- Take tableware to the dish room to sort and organize in the appropriate areas for washing
- Adhere to grooming and appearance standards
- Keep all areas clean and organized
- Respond to guest requests appropriately and communicate needs to other staff
- Maintain accurate knowledge of activities, products, and food options offered at facility
- No prior restaurant experience necessary
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Maintain availability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays with frequency
- Access to the Whitewater Center’s pass activities
- Staff discount program and pro deals
Overview of Food and Beverage Department
The Food and Beverage Department delivers exceptional, chef-driven culinary service to Whitewater guests. Whitewater is home to diverse and ever-evolving food and beverage outlets, including full-service and fast casual dining options. In addition, the Food and Beverage Department oversees catering for private events and Adventure Dining.
Working at Whitewater
Whitewater is rooted in the belief that the active, outdoor lifestyle is for everyone. We are a team whose culture and work environment are dedicated to providing real engagement through authentic experiences. By promoting an active, outdoor lifestyle, we build community and opportunities for people to come together.
Applicants interested in this position apply via the general application link below.
The general application is a 2-step process. Applicants must complete the online general application and then participate in a one-way video interview. The invitation to participate in the video interview will be emailed after you complete the online forms. The interview takes 15-20 minutes to complete and is a series of questions answered with a webcam or the mobile app.
Applicants interested in this specific opportunity should state their employment preferences in the online application.
Thank you for your interest in employment at the Whitewater Center.