Servers at the Whitewater Center are responsible for providing friendly and responsive service in a high-volume restaurant environment. Servers must create an exceptional dining experience for every guest by making them feel welcome, comfortable, and important.
- Maintain a proper dining experience – take orders, submit orders to the kitchen, deliver items, offer desserts and drinks, remove courses, replenish utensils, and refill glasses
- Stay up-to-date on current menu choices, specialties, and menu deviations
- Maintain a clean dining environment – buss tables, sweep floors, etc.
- Adhere to grooming and appearance standards
- Handle cash transactions, and operate the restaurant point-of-sale system
- Maintain availability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required
- Maintain accurate knowledge of activities and products offered at facility
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to suggest dishes, assist in drink selection, and inform customers about food preparation details
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- 1-2 years of experience serving in a high volume, casual dining atmosphere preferred
- ServSafe alcohol certification or equivalent preferred
- Access to the Whitewater Center’s pass activities
- Staff discount program and pro deals
Overview of Food and Beverage Department
The Food and Beverage Department delivers exceptional, chef-driven culinary service to Whitewater guests. Whitewater is home to diverse and ever-evolving food and beverage outlets, including full-service and fast casual dining options. In addition, the Food and Beverage Department oversees catering for private events and Adventure Dining.
Working at Whitewater
Whitewater is rooted in the belief that the active, outdoor lifestyle is for everyone. We are a team whose culture and work environment are dedicated to providing real engagement through authentic experiences. By promoting an active, outdoor lifestyle, we build community and opportunities for people to come together.
Applicants interested in this position apply via the general application link below.
The general application is a 2-step process. Applicants must complete the online general application and then participate in a one-way video interview. The invitation to participate in the video interview will be emailed after you complete the online forms. The interview takes 15-20 minutes to complete and is a series of questions answered with a webcam or the mobile app.
Applicants interested in this specific opportunity should state their employment preferences in the online application.
Thank you for your interest in employment at the Whitewater Center.