Cashiers at the Whitewater Center are responsible for operating point-of-sale systems and providing a quick service food and beverage option for guests. Cashiers can be stationed at either the Inside Market, the Pump House Biergarten, or pop-up beer and food tents.
- Maintain an efficient, quick-service food and beverage location – handle cash and credit card transactions, operate a point-of-sale system, and keep all areas clean and organized
- Ensure product is readily available to guests by stocking and restocking as needed
- Adhere to grooming and appearance standards
- Maintain accurate knowledge of activities, products, and food options offered at facility
- Maintain availability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required
- Experience handling cash and working a cash register
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Excellent communication and math skills
- Must be 18 years old to open and serve alcohol
- Access to the Whitewater Center’s pass activities
- Staff discount program and pro deals
Overview of Food and Beverage Department
The Food and Beverage Department delivers exceptional, chef-driven culinary service to Whitewater guests. Whitewater is home to diverse and ever-evolving food and beverage outlets, including full-service and fast casual dining options. In addition, the Food and Beverage Department oversees catering for private events and Adventure Dining.
Working at Whitewater
Whitewater is rooted in the belief that the active, outdoor lifestyle is for everyone. We are a team whose culture and work environment are dedicated to providing real engagement through authentic experiences. By promoting an active, outdoor lifestyle, we build community and opportunities for people to come together.
Applicants interested in this position apply via the general application link below.
The general application is a 2-step process. Applicants must complete the online general application and then participate in a one-way video interview. The invitation to participate in the video interview will be emailed after you complete the online forms. The interview takes 15-20 minutes to complete and is a series of questions answered with a webcam or the mobile app.
Applicants interested in this specific opportunity should state their employment preferences in the online application.
Thank you for your interest in employment at the Whitewater Center.