With his country-tinged roots rock, Dan Hubbard captures audiences with candid and playful lyrics, an inviting, warm stage presence, and a sound that harkens to Jason Mraz, Ryan Adams, and Bob Seeger, seamlessly blending big, vibrant vocals with whispered, almost conversational musings that brim with raw emotion and truth.
An Illinois-based singer songwriter, Dan Hubbard has shared the stage with many prominent acts including Blues Traveler, Nikka Costa, Martin Sexton, Gin Blossoms, Grand Funk Railroad, Howie Day, Pokey LaFarge, Red Wanting Blue, and more. Now with eight albums under his belt (including 2011’s The Love Show with his band “The Humadors” that reached the Top 50 Roots Rock Chart), Hubbard is currently touring nationally in support of his fourth solo release, the self-titled Dan Hubbard, a collaboration with Nashville producer and three-time Grammy nominee Ken Coomer (Wilco, Uncle Tupelo).
- When: Thursday, September 13
- Time: 7:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Location: River Jam Stage
- Cost: Free and open to the public
- Weather: Events are scheduled to proceed rain or shine. In the event of severe weather, the USNWC reserves the right to reschedule/cancel live music performances.