“A captivating and fascinating band with a hell of a lot to offer. Well worth paying attention to.”
– Rebecca Cullen, stereostickman.com
South Carolina’s Cranford Hollow has been on the road now for almost four years. They love every mile out on the road and every new person they get to share their music with. They now have three albums under their belt and are looking for westward expansion. Look for their new record out on Swampfire Records coming this August.
- When: Thursday, August 2
- Time: 7:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Location: River Jam Stage
- Cost: Free and open to the public
- Weather: Events are scheduled to proceed rain or shine. In the event of severe weather, the USNWC reserves the right to reschedule/cancel live music performances.