Events for August 3, 2019
Events Search and Views Navigation
MAIN GROUNDS: Open daily from dawn until dusk.
TRAILS: Dawn until dusk. Please check trail status prior to your visit.
PASS ACTIVITIES: 9:00a - 8:00p
WATER RELEASE: 10:00a - 7:00p
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- River’s Edge: 11:00a – 11:00p
- The Market: 10:00a - 11:00p
- Pump House Biergarten: 12:00p – 11:00p
OUTFITTERS: 8:30a - 9:00p
- Slow Flow Yoga: 9:30a (held at the Deep Water Solo Lawn)
- Open Level Flow Yoga: 11:30a (held at the Deep Water Solo Lawn)
- Fun Flow Yoga: 6:30p (held at the Deep Water Solo Lawn)
Please Note: All pass activities may not be available throughout the day. Please check the activities schedule upon arrival, or call 704-391-3900 for details. Hours of Operation are subject to change.Find out more »
Confluence: Where music gathers. Where local musicians meet the stage. Where crowds meet their new favorite band. And where industry professionals meet local artists. Part festival, platform, and conference, Confluence is for musicians to perform and learn, and for music lovers to discover and enjoy. Confluence is presented by Whitewater in association with MaxxMusic and Midwood Entertainment.Find out more »