The U.S. National Whitewater Center’s Annual Pass offers 365 days of access to the active, outdoor lifestyle. With 30 outdoor experiences available, spend the next year paddling class II-IV whitewater, traversing the treetops, floating the Catawba, riding singletrack, or climbing the world’s only deep water solo climbing complex. Whether it’s a couple hours mid-week or an entire Saturday, the Annual Pass provides the opportunity to play year round.
Feet of ziplines
sq ft of climbing
- The whitewater channels feature Class II, III, and IV rapids.
- Explore the woodlands with 10,707 feet of ziplines.
- The world’s only deep water solo climbing complex.
- Acres of flatwater access on the Catawba.
- 12 different ropes courses.
- 45 miles of trail and growing.