Raft on the world’s largest manmade, recirculating whitewater river. Each raft is lead down class II-IV whitewater by a professional guide. Choose from each rafting experience based on skill level and intensity.
||8 years old|
||11 years old|
|Big Water Rafting||
||16 years old|
|Rodeo Rafting (Upgrade)||
||16 years old|
- Family Rafting – An introductory whitewater experience down class II-III rapids on the Wilderness Channel.
- Adventure Rafting – Fast paced, continuous class III-IV rapids on the Wilderness and Competition Channels.
- Big Water – Double the water, leading to a high tempo, high intensity experience down the Wilderness and Competition Channels. Available on Thursday and Friday evenings May through September.
- Rodeo Rafting (Upgrade) – High intensity, lots of swimming, and aggressive lines down class III-IV rapids on the Wilderness and Competition Channels.
- Rafting requires an All Access Pass or Single Activity Pass.
- Rafting time slots must be made in advance. This can be done during your check-in, over the phone, or online.
- Rafting requires a 20-25 minute trip talk. Total trip duration is approx. 1.5 hours from start of the trip talk to completion of guest’s time on the water.
- Shoes with a secured heel strap or closed-toe are required.
- Rodeo Rafting is an upgraded experience. Available at select times on the day of your visit. $15 per upgrade fee per person.
- Big Water requires an advance reservation for the 6:30pm time slot on Thursday evenings or 7:00pm on Friday evenings (May through September).