Paddle class II-IV rapids on the world’s largest manmade, recirculating whitewater river. The Wilderness Channel features standing waves, holes, and powerful eddylines, while also splitting into the pool-drop Instructional and Freestyle Channels. The Competition Channel has a steeper, more continuous nature that culminates in Big Drop. Previous whitewater experience required.
- Whitewater kayaking requires an All Access Pass or Single Activity Pass.
- Whitewater kayaking is accessed through the Kayak Center.
- Guest must provide all requires gear including: PFD (personal flotation device), paddle, boat, helmet, and spray skirt.
- Previous class III whitewater experience is required.
- Kayak instruction is available.