Paddle class II-IV rapids on the world’s largest manmade, recirculating whitewater river. The Wilderness Channel features standing waves, holes, and powerful eddylines, while also splitting into the pool-drop Instructional and Freestyle Channels. The Competition Channel has a steeper, more continuous nature that culminates in Big Drop. Previous whitewater experience required.
- Whitewater kayaking requires an All Access Pass or Single Activity Pass.
- Whitewater kayaking is accessed through the Kayak Center.
- Guest must provide all whitewater specific gear including: PFD (Personal Flotation Device), paddle, boat, helmet and spray skirt. Please contact the Kayak Center at 704.391.3900 x 195 with any question regarding approved gear.
- Kayakers should consider themselves experienced prior to day of visit and should be comfortable in Class II-IV rapids without supervision.
- Kayak instruction is available.