Flatwater stand-up paddleboarding takes place on the Catawba River and Long Creek. Discover local wildlife and paddle around islands to create your own adventure.
Whitewater stand-up paddleboarding will test balance and swimming capabilities on class II-IV whitewater. Previous whitewater experience required.
|Flatwater Stand-Up Paddleboarding||8 years old|
|Whitewater Stand-Up Paddleboarding||Prerequisites|
FLATWATER SUP DETAILS
- Flatwater stand-up paddleboarding requires an All Access Pass or Single Activity Pass.
- Flatwater stand-up paddleboarding requires a trip talk before guests proceed to the Flatwater Dock.
- Flatwater stand-up paddleboarding is accessed via Flatwater Trip Talk next to the Raft Pavilion.
- PFDs (Personal Flotation Device) are provided and required at all times.
WHITEWATER SUP DETAILS
- Whitewater stand-up paddleboarding requires an All Access Pass or Single Activity Pass.
- Whitewater stand-up paddleboarding can be accessed through the Kayak Center.
- Guests must provide all required gear including: PFD, paddle, board, helmet. No leashes allowed.
- Previous experience in class III rapids required.