Experience cargo nets, obstacles, suspended platforms, and ropes bridges through the forest and over the rapids. The Whitewater Center offers a variety of ropes courses to challenge guests physically and mentally.
|Adventure Course||45 to 275 pounds|
|Canyon Spur||45 to 275 pounds|
|Ridge Traverse||45 to 275 pounds|
|Ridge Course||45 to 275 pounds|
|Ridge Challenge||5 years old|
|River Course||45 to 275 pounds|
|Triple Track||45 to 275 pounds|
|Obstacle Challenge||5 years old|
- Adventure Course and Ridge Course are beginner ropes courses. They have a series of platforms and obstacles while Ridge ascends and descends via cargo net.
- Choose your own adventure with Ridge Traverse. Move between nearly 20 platforms with both beginner and intermediate options.
- Triple Track contains ropes courses of all skill levels. Navigate 15 platforms and move between one level to another, allowing groups with different skill levels to participate in the same activity.
- Canyon Spur requires the most physical ability of all ropes courses at the Whitewater Center with pull-ups and tight rope elements built into the course.
- River Course involves balancing across multiple rope elements above the rapids of the Wilderness Channel.
- All ropes courses require an All Access Pass.
- Ropes courses are located at Ridge, Hawk Island or Canyon.
- Each location requires a safety orientation between 10-15 minutes.
- Closed-toe shoes are required.