- What are the rules?
- What is the weather policy?
- Can I tailgate?
- Can I bring a chair or blanket to sit on?
- Will you be selling food and/or beer?
- What is your pet policy during an event?
- Are your events kid friendly?
- Can I still access the facility during a ticketed event?
- Is there a parking fee?
- Can I bring an umbrella, tent or shade canopy?
- You are responsible for your own safety at all times and you must exercise extreme caution during your visit due to the inherently dangerous activities and elements at the USNWC.
- The USNWC does not allow coolers or outside food and beverage.
- The USNWC is a smoke-free facility. This includes electronic cigarettes and vapes.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times.
Will you be selling food and/or beer?
Food, beer, wine and non-alcoholic drinks are available for purchase. You can see locations, menus and hours here.
Can I still access the facility during a ticketed event?
During a ticketed event, access to parts of the facility will be limited exclusively to ticket holders. Please call 704.391.3900 for more information.
Is there a parking fee?
USNWC parking fee is $6 daily (oversized vehicles $18) or $50 for an annual parking pass. The 2018 Annual Parking Pass is valid through December 31st, 2018. Parking passes are available for purchase on-site or online.
Can I bring an umbrella, tent or shade canopy?
Canopies and shade structures are permitted as long as they are staked down and do not obstruct the view of any guest. However, they are not permitted on Belmont Abbey College Island. For security reasons, walled tents are not permitted anywhere on-site.