- What is the Day Pass?
- Where can I purchase a Pass?
- Is parking included with the purchase of a Season Pass, Day Pass, or Single Activity Pass?
- Do Passes cover equipment rental?
- Is there a limit to the number of passes that can be purchased online?
- Do you offer group rates?
- I just purchased a Pass online, will I get an e-mail confirmation?
- I purchased a Pass as a gift for someone else. Can I make a return and get my money back?
- What happens if there is bad weather?
- Can I share my Season Pass with other people?
- How many activities can I expect to participate in with my Day Pass?
- Can you tell me a little bit more about the activities and their durations?
- Do I need to reserve a spot in order to have the opportunity to raft?
- Can I upgrade my Day Pass to a Season Pass with out an extra charge?
- I purchased my pass online, when will it expire?
- I’ve lost my Season Pass. What do I do?
- What is your refund policy?
What is the Day Pass?
We offer several different Passes depending on the type of activities you wish to experience, but the Day Pass is the most popular way to experience the USNWC. Delivering incredible value, the Day Pass gives you unlimited, all day access to all available Activities on the day your visit.
Where can I purchase a Pass?
Passes can be purchased online, over the phone: 704.391.3900 or at the USNWC front desk.
Is parking included with the purchase of a Season Pass, Day Pass or Single Activity Pass?
Parking is not included with the purchase of any of our Passes. USNWC parking fee is $6 daily (oversized vehicles $18) or $50 for an annual parking pass. The 2018 Annual Parking Pass is valid through December 31st, 2018. Parking passes are available for purchase on-site or online.
Do Passes cover equipment rental?
Necessary, activity-specific equipment is included with each of these Passes. Exceptions include when guests arrive with no closed-toe and/or secure footwear and such attire is required to participate in an activity. We do not provide swimsuits or personal clothing, but these items are available for purchase in the Outfitter’s Store. For some activities (flatwater kayaking and mountain biking), guests are asked to leave a credit card on file as collateral for equipment. No charge will be made unless equipment is lost or damaged.
Is there a limit to the number of passes that can be purchased online?
There is no limit to the number of passes you can purchase online. All online pass sales are tracked by the name of the individual making the purchase. This individual will be responsible for picking up the entire group’s passes. If you are looking at bringing a particularly large group to the USNWC, we recommend calling Group Sales at 704.391.3900 or submitting a request via the Group Inquiry form.
Do you offer group rates?
We accommodate groups of all sizes. For more information, please call Group Sales at 704.391.3900.
I just purchased a Pass online, will I get an e-mail confirmation?
After making an online purchase, you will receive confirmation via email. Please print this out and bring it to the USNWC. If you lose your confirmation sheet, once you arrive on site, a member from our Guest Services team can assist you in finding your Pass information.
What happens if there is bad weather?
Our activities will operate in the rain. Activities will go on standby during the threat of lightning or in the event of serve weather. Activities will re-open as soon as the weather allows. Please check the weather conditions before visiting the USNWC. Raft Reservations are non-refundable and non-transferable. Once you have purchased your pass or raft reservation, there are no rain checks or refunds.
- The activities chosen: The average rafting trip lasts 90 minutes and flatwater kayaking has an estimated duration of 2 hours. Most land activities range from a 30 minute to two hour experience.
- Your time table: Whether you plan on spending a few hours or an entire day, will factor how many activities one can accomplish while visiting our facility.
- Physical ability and experience: A first time guest who is less familiar with the USNWC will take more time in familiarizing themselves with the facility compared to an experienced guest. To get the most out of your day, allow for plenty of time for exploring the facility, activity instruction and rest after the activities. An entire afternoon of activities such as whitewater rafting, kayaking and rock climbing are physically demanding and great sources of exercise.
Can you tell me a little bit more about the activities and their durations?
Each activity has it’s duration listed on the Activity Passes page.
Do I need to reserve a spot in order to have the opportunity to raft?
Raft reservations are available as a service to guarantee a specific rafting time slot. Rafting reservations are $5 per head and they can be purchased online, over the phone: 704.391.3900 or on-site. Rafting reservations are not required; if you choose to not purchase a raft reservation a member of the Guest Services team will place you in the next available rafting time slot.
Can I upgrade my Day Pass to an Season Pass with out an extra charge?
A guest is permitted to upgrade from a Day Pass to an Season Pass by simply paying the incremental difference. This policy applies to both youth and adult Day Passes. This offer is only valid on the day the Day Pass is used.
I’ve lost my Season Pass. What do I do?
Please bring a state or government issued ID (driver’s license, passport, military) in order to confirm your identity. All lost cards will be voided and a $5 replacement fee will be charged.
What is your refund policy?
We do not offer refunds on Gift Cards, Passes (Parking, Day Pass, Single Activity Pass, Canopy Tour, or Raft + Zip Tour), special event tickets or Raft Reservations. Raft Reservations cannot be rescheduled.