Sunday, November 18
10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Schedule subject to change. Activity lines may close prior to pass hours.
- Water Returns March 2019
- Flatwater Kayaking 12:00 pm-3:00 pm
- Climbing 10:00 am-4:30 pm
- Canyon Crossing 12:00 pm-4:30 pm
- Canyon Zip 12:00 pm-4:30 pm
- Double Down 10:00 am-4:30 pm
- Figure 8 10:00 am-4:30 pm
- Canyon Spur 12:00 pm-4:30 pm
- Obstacle Course 10:00 am-4:30 pm
- Ridge Challenge 10:00 am-4:30 pm
- Ridge Activities Unavailable
- River Course 10:00 am-4:30 pm
- Triple Track 10:00 am-4:30 pm
- Hawk Jump 10:00 am-4:30 pm
- Trail Status Closed
- Mountain Biking 10:00 am-4:30 pm
WHEN ARE WE OPEN?
- Our main gate and trails are open, weather permitting, 365 days a year.
- The availability of our activities and related operating hours vary with the seasons. Activity availability is accessed through the Daily Activity Schedule; other daily hours of operation can be found on the Calendar.
- Operating hours can be added or extended for groups and events. For more information, please call our Group and Event Planners at 704.391.3900 or submit an inquiry on the Groups page.
- All activity availability, schedules and hours are subject to change without notice.
- For other questions about activities at the USNWC, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions.
WHAT ACTIVITIES WILL BE OPEN WHEN I VISIT?
- Due to the seasonality of the USNWC, activities will be limited in their availability, particularly in the months after Labor Day and before Memorial Day.
- Because the timing and availability of our activities can change from day to day, the Daily Activity Schedule is the best resource for daily activity information.
- Activity lines may close prior to pass hours.
NOTES ABOUT THE WEATHER:
- Events and programming operate rain or shine unless otherwise stated by USNWC Staff.
- In the event of adverse weather, some or all activities may not be available.
- Please check weather conditions before purchasing any activity pass.
- Refunds and rain checks are not available.