Strung Like a Horse is a high energy American band based in Tennessee. Your first taste of Strung Like A Horse is like that first sip of moonshine – it will blow your hat off your head and it’s far more intoxicating than you expected. They draw inspiration from folk punk bands like The Violent Femmes, but their roots are buried deep in the good ol’ fashioned home-made hillbilly stomp grass. These junkyard dogs bring “honest, playful, headbangingly interactive fun” to any venue their rocket crashes.
- When: Thursday, September 28th
- Time: 7:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Location: River Jam Stage
- Cost: Free and open to the public
- Weather: This event will proceed rain or shine