Join us throughout the year for the USNWC’s Yoga Series, taking place during festivals, on Tuesday mornings during Summer Camp, Thursday evenings during River Jam, and select Saturday mornings. Participants will meet 15 minutes prior to practice times in Outfitters and will be led to South Ridge by the instructor. Practices are one hour in duration and are led by certified yoga instructors.
- When: Select Dates – Saturdays 9:30am (March – October), Thursdays 6:30pm (May – September) and Tuesdays 9:30am (June – August)
- Location: South Ridge
- Cost: Free ($5 per vehicle parking fee)
- Please bring your own yoga mat to participate
- For first time students, please meet at Outfitter’s at least 15 minutes prior to class start time
- Certain festivals will feature a Sunday Yoga session.