Join us throughout the year for the USNWC’s Yoga Series, taking place during festivals, on Tuesday mornings during Summer Camp, Thursday evenings during River Jam, and select Saturday mornings. Participants will meet 15 minutes prior to practice times in Outfitters and will be led to South Ridge by the instructor. Practices are one hour in duration and are led by certified yoga instructors.
Saturday morning yoga practices that coincide with festival days will begin at 11:30am.
- Select Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays in April – October.
- Location: South Ridge
- Cost: Free ($5 per vehicle parking fee)
- Please bring your own yoga mat to participate
- Please meet at Outfitter’s at least 15 minutes prior to class start time
- *Please note the adjusted times for Saturdays which fall on Festival Dates.