The Great Alone is an award-winning feature length documentary film that captures the inspiring comeback story of champion sled dog racer, Lance Mackey.
While not condoned by the USNWC, guests should be advised that this film may feature strong language and adult themes which may not be appropriate for younger children.
- When: Friday, October 27th
- Time: 6:30 pm (projected sunset on October 27th)
- Run Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
- Location: River Jam Stage
- Cost: Free and open to the public
- Weather: This event will proceed rain or shine