Due to the weather forecast, tonight’s Whitewater Film Series has been postponed. We appreciate your understanding and are working to reschedule the screening at a later date.
Ben Stookesberry and a group of professional kayakers journey to the remote jungles of Papua New Guinea to attempt a first descent of the Beriman River, a daunting 40km run lined with sheer limestone walls and no way out but to ride to the ocean.
While not condoned by the USNWC, guests should be advised that this film may feature strong language and adult themes which may not be appropriate for younger children.
- When: Friday, May 12th
- Time: 8:18 pm (projected sunset on May 12th)
- Run Time: 1 hour 38 minutes (Kadoma + Locked In)
- Cost: Free and open to the public
- Weather: This event will proceed rain or shine
- Location: River Jam Stage
- *Note: Friday, May 12th will feature a double header, Kadoma and Locked In