The ocean is our greatest adventure playground and likely the biggest treasure chest of nature. With its dazzling diversity of species, the ocean never fails to amaze us and encourages us to protect what we love. The International Ocean Film Tour Volume 4 wraps the most powerful stories, inspiring protagonists and stunning visuals into one film programme to show us the place where all life began.
While not condoned by the USNWC, guests should be advised that this film may feature strong language and adult themes which may not be appropriate for younger children.
- When: Friday, April 28th
- Time: 8:07 pm (projected sunset on April 28th)
- Run Time: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Cost: Free and open to the public
- Weather: This event will proceed rain or shine
- Location: River Jam Stage