Blood Road follows the journey of ultra-endurance mountain bike athlete Rebecca Rusch and her Vietnamese riding partner, Huyen Nguyen, as they pedal 1,200 miles along the infamous Ho Chi Minh Trail through the dense jungles of Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia. Their goal: to reach the crash site and final resting place of Rebecca’s father, a U.S. Air Force pilot shot down over Laos some 40 years earlier. During this poignant voyage of self-discovery, the women push their bodies to the limit while learning more about the historic ‘Blood Road’ they’re pedaling and how the Vietnam War shaped their lives in different ways.
While not condoned by the USNWC, guests should be advised that this film may feature strong language and adult themes which may not be appropriate for younger children.
- When: Friday, October 20th
- Time: 6:40 pm (projected sunset on October 20th)
- Run Time: 1 hour 36 minutes
- Location: River Jam Stage
- Cost: Free and open to the public
- Weather: This event will proceed rain or shine