BANFF Radical Reels takes dynamic, high-adrenaline, action sports films on tour around the world. Films featured in this stop include action, personalities and stories from the worlds of hot air ballooning, base-jumping, mountain biking, snowboarding, climbing, skiing, action sports photography, whitewater kayaking, parkour and more.
While not condoned by the USNWC, guests should be advised that this film may feature strong language and adult themes which may not be appropriate for younger children.
- When: Friday, September 29th
- Time: 7:10 pm (projected sunset on September 29th)
- Run Time: 3 hours 20 minutes
- Location: River Jam Stage
- Cost: Free and open to the public
- Weather: This event will proceed rain or shine