Uncorked, the USNWC’s wine festival is back featuring a variety of local, regional, and national wineries for guests to sample and enjoy. The weekend includes the Whitewater Film Series, SUP Stream Catawba River Race and the Wild Vine Half Marathon and 5k Trail Race, followed by Saturday’s wine tasting from 1:00pm-6:00pm. Guests may purchase individual tickets valid for four samples (bottles are available for purchase). Kick your Saturday off with outdoor yoga taking place before the wine sampling at 11:30am. Enjoy live music throughout the afternoon and evening from our main stage on Belmont Abbey Island.
For more information, please visit the Festival & Concert FAQs.
Friday, September 22, 2017:
- 5:00pm – Wild Vine and SUP Stream Packet Pick-up begins
- 7:00pm – Packet Pick-up ends
- Sunset – Whitewater Film Series
Saturday, September 23, 2017:
- 9:00am – SUP Stream Catawba River Race
- 9:30am – Wild Vine Half Marathon Trail Race
- 9:30am – Yoga
- 11:00am – Wild Vine 5K Trail Race
- 11:30am – SUP Yoga
- 1:00pm – Wine sampling begins
- 1:00pm – Live Music
- 3:00pm – Live Music
- 5:00pm – Live Music
- 6:00pm – Wine Sampling ends
- 8:00pm – Live Music
Wine Sampling Information:
- Wine sampling cards will be available for purchase online below and onsite at the USNWC on September 23rd
- Sample tickets purchased online will be distributed on September 23rd at the USNWC
- $10 for one sample card (Four 2 oz. samples)
- Sample cards may be purchased in any $10 increment
- Optional USNWC branded wine glasses will be available for purchase on a first come, first serve basis
- Sample cards have no cash value and may not be returned or exchanged once purchased
- All sampling participants must be at least 21 years of age
- Sampling will be available from 1:00pm – 6:00pm
- Winery List Coming Soon
Join us at the South Ridge for yoga during Uncorked. Participants will meet 15 minutes prior to practice times in Outfitters and will be led to South Ridge by the instructor. Practices are one hour in duration and are led by a certified yoga instructor.
SUP Yoga offers guests the chance to take their yoga practice to the water atop stand-up paddle boards. Practice will be led by a local certified instructor on the flatwater of the Catawba River. There is no charge for SUP Yoga if participants bring their own equipment (SUP board, PFD, and paddle). If equipment is needed, it will be provided by the USNWC with the purchase of a Single Activity Pass, a Day Pass, or a Season Pass on a first come, first serve basis (SUP Yoga is limited to 20 participants). Please check in at the Kayak Center to reserve your spot 30 minutes prior to the start of the practice.