Sol Fest builds on the tradition of the Brew Stash Bash in a way that provides unique experiences for all guests. This is far more than a traditional beer festival… offering numerous water races, trail racing, yoga, live music, and more. For the beer lovers, a wide selection of regional and national craft breweries will still be featured from 1:00pm to 6:00pm, providing tastes of their signature brews. For those looking to get wet, head down to the river for the Catawba River Races where competitors will take on open water swimming, kayaking, or SUP, or Blazing Paddles, the USNWC’s head-to-head boatercross race through the competition channel. On top of that, enjoy the live music at the River Jam Stage lasting through the evening.
Friday, June 15, 2018:
- 5:00pm – Packet Pick-up begins for Brew Dash 6K & Catawba River Races
- 7:00pm – Packet Pick-up ends
- 7:00pm – River Jam
Saturday, June 16, 2018:
- 7:30am – Catawba River Race – Open Water Swim
- 9:00am – Brew Dash 6K Competition Heat
- 9:30am – Catawba River Race – Kayak
- 9:30am – Morning Power Flow Yoga
- 10:00am – Sol Fest Breakfast
- 10:30am – Catawba River Race – Stand-Up Paddleboard
- 11:00am – All Levels Flow Yoga
- 11:30am – Brew Dash 6K Recreational Heat
- 1:00pm – Craft beer sampling begins
- 1:30pm – Blazing Paddles Boatercross
- 4:00pm – Acro Yoga
- 6:00pm – Craft beer sampling ends
- 7:00pm – Live Music
Sol Fest Breakfast:
Sol Fest Breakfast offers a multi-course, chef-prepared breakfast on the River’s Edge patio to fuel your Saturday morning. Mimosas, craft beer, and juice available for purchase. Pre-registration only, walk-ups not available.
- Date: Saturday, June 16
- Time: 10:00am (Breakfast will be served at 10:00am sharp)
- Location: River’s Edge patio (see map for details)
- Price & Registration: Coming Soon
- Registration will be available through Friday, June 15 at 12:00pm
Beer Sampling Information:
Join us at the South Ridge (see festival map above for location) for yoga during Sol Fest. Practices are one hour in duration and are led by a certified yoga instructor. More information and details on the USNWC’s Yoga Series can be found here.
Additional Event Info:
- You are responsible for your own safety at all times and you must exercise extreme caution during your visit due to the inherently dangerous activities and elements at the USNWC.
- The USNWC does not allow coolers or outside food and beverage. All bags are subject to search.
- The USNWC is a smoke-free facility. This includes electronic cigarettes and vapes.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times.
- Please visit our Festival & Concert FAQ for venue guidelines and additional information.