Sol Fest builds on the tradition of the Brew Stash Bash in a way that provides unique experiences for all guests. This is far more than a traditional beer festival… offering numerous water races, trail racing, yoga, live music, and more. For the beer lovers, a wide selection of regional and national craft breweries will still be featured from 1:00pm to 6:00pm, providing tastes of their signature brews. For those looking to get wet, head down to the river for the Catawba River Races where competitors will take on open water swimming, kayaking, or SUP, or Blazing Paddles, the USNWC’s head-to-head boatercross race through the competition channel. On top of that, enjoy the live music at the River Jam Stage lasting through the evening.
For more information, please visit the Festival & Concert FAQs.
Saturday, June 16, 2018:
- 7:30am – Catawba River Race – Open Water Swim
- 9:00am – Brew Dash 6K Competition Heat
- 9:30am – Catawba River Race – Kayak
- 9:30am – Yoga
- 10:00am – Sol Fest Breakfast
- 10:30am – Catawba River Race – Stand-Up Paddleboard
- 11:30am – Brew Dash 6K Recreational Heat
- 1:00pm – Craft beer sampling begins
- 1:30pm- Blazing Paddles Boatercross
- 6:00pm – Craft beer sampling ends
- 7:00pm – Live Music
Sol Fest Breakfast:
The Sol Fest Breakfast is back, offering a multi-course, chef-prepared breakfast on the River’s Edge patio to fuel your Saturday morning. Mimosas, craft beer, and juice available for purchase. Pre-registration only, walk-ups not available.
- Date: Saturday, June 16
- Time: 10:00am (Breakfast will be served at 10:00am sharp)
- Location: River’s Edge patio (see map for details)
- Price:Coming Soon
- Registration will be available through Friday, June 15 at 12:00pm
- Menu & Registration Coming Soon.
Beer Sampling Information:
Join us at the South Ridge (see festival map above for location) for yoga during Sol Fest. Practices are one hour in duration and are led by a certified yoga instructor. More information and details on the USNWC’s Yoga Series can be found here.