Enjoy the holiday weekend with friends and family at the USWNC for the Memorial Day Celebration. Weekend includes 5 and 8-mile trail races, yoga, film screenings, Deep Water Solo rock climbing, as well as live music on Sunday afternoon and evening. Stick around to enjoy our fireworks display at dusk, capping off the Memorial Day Celebration at the USNWC.
Please visit our Festival & Concert FAQ for more information.
Friday, May 26, 2017
- 5:00pm – Memorial Day Trail Race and The Dry Tri Packet Pick-up begins
- 7:00pm – Packet Pick-up ends
- Sunset – Whitewater Film Series
Saturday, May 27, 2017
- 8:00am – The Dry Tri
- 11:00am – Aqua Rock Deep Water Solo Competitors Meeting
- 4:00pm – Aqua Rock Deep Water Solo Seeding
- 7:00pm – River Jam
Sunday, May 28, 2017:
- 9:00am – Memorial Day Trail Race
- 11:30am – Yoga
- 2:00pm – Aqua Rock Deep Water Solo Women’s Final
- 3:00pm – Cornhole Tournament
- 3:30pm – Terrace Access Opens
- 4:00pm – Live Music
- 5:00pm – Aqua Rock Deep Water Solo Men’s Final
- 6:00pm – Live Music
- 8:00pm – Live Music
- 9:30pm – Fireworks
- Post Fireworks – Terrace Access Closes
Join us at The Terrace for a premiere view of the music and festivities during the Memorial Day holiday. The Terrace Access opens at 3:30pm and goes to the end of fireworks, offering a catered meal, private cash bar, indoor and outdoor seating, restrooms, and exclusive viewing area.
- Price: $45 per person
Pick your partner and let the festivities begin in the USNWC’s second Cornhole Tournament of 2017.
- Price: $30 per team
- Cornhole Tournament Rules